The competent car racer Kyle Larson has won a list of racing tournaments till now. In the history of car racing, he is the second player who won three types of USAC car racing in 2011. For sure, he is the proud son of Mike and his mother’s name is Janet. Just because of well performing career, the entire family of Kyle is also googled. Now he is living in America along with the parents. In sibling, Andrea is his only sister. Besides this, his father Mike Larson is managing editor in Pittsburgh Business Times. Further, more knowledge about Kyle Larson family ethnicity, nationality, and also his hometown is tabled here.
Kyle Larson Family:
||Son: Owen Miyata and Daughter: Audrey Layne( He is father of 2 Child)|
Kyle Larson Ethnicity
The ethnicity of Kyle Larson is Japanese American. Yes, his mother and father have already spent a long time in Japan. After spending some time in Japan his family was shifted to America and Kyle Larson started his career.
Kyle Larson Nationality:
Many of the people think that he has lived in Japan and he is Japan nationality holder. That is wrong he is an American nationality holder and living in America for many years and even we see the career history so he performed all racing in America.
Kyle Larson Hometown
- Currently, Kyle Larson is living in Elk Grove who is a small town in California. This is one of the best places and his family spend many of the years in this city.
|Home Town||Elk Grove|
Kyle Larson Career Highlights
- In 2014, Kyle Larson won the first ARCA race at Pocono Raceway
- After this achievement, he full time moved to NASCAR Series in 2013 and drive the Chevrolet Camaro for Turner Scott.
- After joining NASCAR he played and won the race in 2013 and then moved on full-time cup series in 2014.
- In the same year, he won the nationwide series at auto club speedway.
- In 2015 he won the Quacker State 400 series.
- 2016, played the series Pure Michigan 400 and appeared on the first number.
All the career achievements and Kyle Larson family ethnicity nationality hometown information exist on this page. After completing the early education he started to take a part in different races but with the passage of time, he joined the broad community who like car racing. After winning the two or three races he joined NASCAR and played different tournaments.